COVID-19 has been a very difficult time for all of us. Many of you have been forced to wait for dental care, and we deeply appreciate your understanding while we kept our office closed to help control the spread of the coronavirus.
Your health and well-being continue to be our highest priority, and we are ONLY opening because we have carefully planned and revised our office procedures to greatly minimize the risk of infection for our patients and our team members. Our own families are also patients here, so you can be assured that we’ll be taking care of you just as well as we’ll be taking care of them.
For your peace of mind, the measures we will be taking to provide a safe dental treatment experience include, but are not limited to, the following:
Upon Your Arrival at the Office
· Patients will be screened BEFORE entering the office and temperatures will be checked. Any patients showing signs of a fever or other symptoms of illness will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
· ONLY patients will be allowed entry into the office. Parents and other family members will be asked to wait outside whenever possible.
· Hand Sanitation will be provided upon entry and used before entry into the rest of the office
· We are offering mobile-check in to encourage social distancing. Patients are asked to text 714-30 or call the office when they have arrived. Patients may wait in their cars or outside the office until their scheduled appointment time.
· We will ask that you continue to practice social distancing measures in common areas of the office, including the front desk.
· There will be a “clean sweep” every 30 minutes. Door knobs, bathrooms, tables and countertops will be wiped down with disinfectant wipes by our staff.
· All rooms will be COMPLETELY sterilized before each patient is seated, and public areas, including restrooms, will be cleaned and sterilized frequently throughout the day
· We have placed high-volume air filtration and purification units throughout the office. The units are capable of removing particles smaller than COVID-19 viruses
· Our team will STRICTLY follow guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA, and ADA in regards to personal protective equipment (PPE) and office sterilization
· During patient care, goggles or face shields will be worn by everyone and changed between patients
· Pre-procedural rinses before treatment
· To provide clean air we have also added High Suction Evacuator mouthpieces (Dry Shield) to minimize splatter and aerosols and bacteria/viruses in the air
· All surfaces that came in contact with the patient will be wiped with disinfectant including the patient chair and the accessory chair where the patient placed their personal items and/or coat hanger.
· We have also provided High Suction Evacuator Cones to our high-speed lines to minimize aerosols in the air
· All credit card processing machines will be wiped down after each use
We are proceeding with an abundance of caution, but we want you to feel as confident as we do that any visit you make to our office will be a safe one.
We also realize that many of you have been impacted financially during this outbreak, and we are offering some solutions to keep dental care affordable for you and your family.
To discuss these payment options, schedule an appointment, or ask us any questions you may have about your next visit, please don’t hesitate to contact us at (713) 322-9343
We look forward to seeing you soon!